What do I need to create HTML?
You don't need any special software to create HTML. In fact, you probably already have everything you need. Here is what you need:
- Text editor. For example, Notepad(for Windows), Pico(for Linux), or Simpletext(for Mac). You can also use a HTML editor such as Microsoft Frontpage, or Macromedia Dreamweaver, but it's not needed.
- Web Browser. For example, Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Do I need to be online?
No, you do not need to be online to create web pages. You can create web pages on your local machine. You only need to go online when you want to publish your web pages to the web.
The next lession will show you how to create a web page.
Enjoy this tutorial?
1. Link to this page(copy/paste into your own website or blog):
2. Add this page to your favorite social bookmarks sites:
3. Add this page as your favorites. (Press Ctrl+D)