Frames allow you to divide the page into several rectangular areas, and to display a seperate web page in each area. Each of those rectangular areas is called a "frame". Each frame is independent of the others.
The disadvantages of using frames are:
- The web developer must keep track of more HTML documents
- It is difficult to print the entire page
How to Use Frames?
Let's say you want to display two seperate frames that contains different websites in our website. Then, you would type:
The result is:
Enjoy this tutorial?
1. Link to this page(copy/paste into your own website or blog):
2. Add this page to your favorite social bookmarks sites:
3. Add this page as your favorites. (Press Ctrl+D)